Just The Nobody's

 Welcome to Just Nobody's Podcast

Do you enjoy learning about the wildest conspiracy theories? Are you a fan of weird facts or just anything pop-culture? Well then this podcast is perfect for you. Just The Nobody's is a podcast hosted by brothers Ryan and Daniel Omoto, who you may have seen on TikTok. Their podcast is centered around the same type of content they've posted in TikTok but in longer format. The conspiracy theories they talk about are focused on certain shows and movies we've all heard of like Nickelodeon and Disney. Some of these theories include how Timmy Turner from the Fairly Oddparents wishes to become Danny Phantom, how Miley Stewart's double life as Hannah Montana is really just Miley Cyrus' imagination of being a pop-star, and how Jessie from Toy Story used to belong to Andy's mom when she was a kid. Ryan and Daniel also dive heavily in Marvel conspiracy theories. Something I enjoy about their theories is that the hosts can support them factual and contextual evidence. The podcast also touches on weird and interesting facts, such as why there's an indent on milk containers, how Starbucks  misspelling your name is their free marketing strategy, and the reason why grocery stores renovate is because there moving item locations to get customers to walk past more products that they'll want to buy. 


There's a segment that's featured on the podcast is Whose Side Are You On, where Ryan's girlfriend Leiah reads real life situations from reddit and it's up to the hosts to determine whose side that they're on. Some situations include a woman telling her sister that her husband can't be in any family photos at her upcoming wedding because he's in a wheelchair and will take focus away from her, and a girl not wanting to give sympathy to her best friend because the best friend's husband has been constantly cheating on her for almost twenty years (since high school and they're in their forties). Something that's interesting about these situations is hearing how the person who is obviously in the wrong explain why they feel they're right. Another segments featured is Dumbest ways to die. During this segment, Ryan and Daniel present stories that they've either found themselves or viewers have sent in about some of the dumbest accidental deaths. These including hoarders dying in traps they set themselves to prevent others from stealing their stuff, a man dying from chemical poisoning after spraying deodorant over his entire body for years, and a man not wanting to pay for a zoo ticket so he hops the fence only to land in the tiger exhibit. Ryan and Daniel are always finding new and exciting theories, either themselves or one that the listeners send in. 


Just The Nobody's Podcast, uploading new episodes every Friday, is available on Spotify, Apple Podcast and YouTube.

Comments

  1. Hi Caston,
    Another great read! “Just The Nobody's” sounds like a super entertaining podcast. I do not consider myself a conspiracy theory fanatic but the other segments, such as “Whose Side Are You On,” are really up my alley. I also like that the podcast is hosted by two brothers, Ryan and Daniel Omoto. If I were ever to start my own podcast it would have to be with my sister so I’m sure the dynamic is great. I’m very surprised I have not seen any of their TikToks come up on my fyp. Overall, an interesting suggestion so thanks for sharing.

    -Anai Salgado

    ReplyDelete
  2. This podcast sounds so interesting! I love pointless conspiracy theories like the ones you mention here - it doesn't hurt anyone to say that Hannah Montana is a figment of Miley Stewart's imagination, but it can be so fun to unpack "evidence" that demonstrates that it's true and feel like you've uncovered some deep secret. I'm also completely stunned by what you mentioned about Starbucks misspelling names as a free marketing ploy, because I've never thought about that but even if it's not intentional, that definitely works! The "Whose Side Are You On" segment also sounds really interesting, especially because just the examples you gave sound very intriguing. I've been looking for a new podcast, and I might have to give this one a listen!
    - Kathleen McPartland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I am a big fan of Conspiracy Podcasts and listen to one of my own. The podcast is called Conspiracy Theories and its about all different theories ranging from Atlantis to Area 51 to everything and anything. Although I really did like the point you mentioned about this podcast is how it goes into Marvel Movies as these are some of my favorite movies and love to hear the new theories about the movies and see if they end up coming true in the future movies. This is another podcast that I'm going to have to check out because it sounds extremely interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This podcast sounds fascinating. I always catch myself reading stories or watching videos about conspiracy theories, and the examples about Hanna Montana and Toy Story you mentioned at the beginning completely sold me to listen to this podcast. I usually listen to podcasts about conspiracy, true crime, and paranormal stuff, so I'm definitely going to have to give this one a listen! Thank you for the recommendation!
    - Adriana Dunn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved this! I dont know if you may know about them but creepy pastas I used to watch them in elementary school and they would explain these crazy ideas and theories about some of our fave cartoon shows. Like many talked about SpongeBob, Cat and Dog many more. So this read was really cool and triggered such a memory I had totally forgotten about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment